United Way is looking to adopt over 400 families this year, so your help is needed!
- Registry: Purchase gifts here: Holiday Wishes on MyGiftList.com ~ Bring unwrapped, labeled gifts to the Holiday Party on Dec 15th or drop them off at designated drop-off bins around town (TBD).
Please contact Stephany Traylor with any questions: (970)846-2218
- Walmart: The YPN, along with Rotary and the Steamboat Firefighters will be at Walmart on the following dates, collecting gifts from 10am-2pm: Nov 29th & 30th. We will have a list of gifts needed at the door. You may pick a present to buy while you are in Walmart, or you may purchase a gift on your own from the registry and bring to Walmart during those times.
Please contact Glen Traylor with any questions: (970)367-4422
- Gift collecting at Walmart: 2 hours shifts are available on the following dates: December 6th & 7th. Shifts are scheduled from 10-12pm and 12-2pm.
Please contact Ian Engle to volunteer: (303)720-9405
- Gift wrapping: Help sort and wrap all these gifts! We will be wrapping on the following dates, between 4-6pm (location TBD): 11/30, 12/3, 12/7, 12/9, 12/11, 12/12, 12/13, 12/14
Please contact Allison Whitney to sign up: (781)254-4008
- Party helpers: At the Holiday Party we will need plenty of help organizing and wrapping gifts, helping kids enjoy the tubing area and a bunch of other things. Click here to see available volunteer opportunities
Donate wrapping supplies!
- We need large boxes, wrapping paper, tape and gift tags.
Please contact Allison Whitney: (781)254-4008
- We will gladly accept monetary donations. Your money will either be used to buy gifts that were not purchased for the adopted families, or it will go directly to United Way. Tax write-off receipts are available upon request.
Please contact Stephany Traylor: (970)846-2218